Buy-in & Persuasion for Data professionals
Time & Location
About the Event
Included in the price
- The bestselling book: "People Skills for Analytical Thinkers"
- Access to the MindSpeaking community
What can you expect
- An interactive workshop, packed with practical lessons you can apply in your job right away.
- Participants from all over the world
- New content, specific for data professionals
What you will learn
- The single question to instantly gain buy-in from your stakeholders
- How to persuade anyone with your data: from marketing and sales, to HR and operations
- How our brain works: practical insights from neuroscience
- How to deal with different personalities
- How to make people the biggest fan of your data products and insights
You can find Gilbert Eijkelenboom wherever psychology and data meet. While Gilbert’s academic background is in Behavioral Science, he has built a career in Analytics consulting. Combining both worlds, Gilbert founded the company MindSpeaking: soft skills for data science & analytics. He has 6 years of training experience and loves to help professionals make a bigger impact with their data skills. Next to giving training, Gilbert enjoys writing. Last year, he published the bestselling book "People Skills for Analytical Thinkers".
Limited tickets available
Sign up now to guarantee your spot.
- Sold OutEarly Bird€189VAT included€189VAT included0€0
- Regular ticket€199VAT included€199VAT included0€0