Wed, Jun 09|
Workshop: Business Understanding
Learn about the 14 power questions to uncover the business need & how to deal with different personalities. Limited tickets — only 8 people per workshop. Sign up now to guarantee your spot.
Time & Location
Jun 09, 2021, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+2
About the Event
What you will learn
- How to uncover the real business need: the question behind the question. You’ll learn how to deal with a person saying: “I want AI.”
- How to win the confidence of the end-users of your data products
- How to say “no” without offending your colleague
- What mindset you need to make a big impact in your data work
- The single question to instantly gain buy-in from stakeholders
What can you expect
An interactive workshop, packed with practical lessons you can apply in your job right away
You can find Gilbert Eijkelenboom wherever psychology and data meet. While Gilbert’s academic background is in Behavioral Science, he has built a career in Analytics consulting. Combining both worlds, Gilbert founded the company MindSpeaking: soft skills for data science & analytics. He has 6 years of training experience and loves to help professionals make a bigger impact with their data skills. Next to giving training, Gilbert enjoys writing. Last year, he published the bestselling book "People Skills for Analytical Thinkers".
Limited tickets available
Sign up now to guarantee your spot.