Workshop: Data Storytelling
Time & Location
About the Event
What you will learn
- How to captivate your audience
- Creating memorable presentations, even in a virtual setting
- The story framework that will make your stakeholders act on your insights
- Practice storytelling in a safe environment
- How to explain technical knowledge to a non-technical audience
What can you expect
An interactive workshop of 3 hours, packed with practical lessons you can apply in your job right away.
You can find Gilbert Eijkelenboom wherever psychology and data meet. While Gilbert’s academic background is in Behavioral Science, he has built a career in Analytics consulting. Combining both worlds, Gilbert founded the company MindSpeaking: soft skills for data science & analytics. He has 6 years of training experience and loves to help professionals make a bigger impact with their data skills. Next to giving training, Gilbert enjoys writing. Last year, he published the bestselling book "People Skills for Analytical Thinkers".
Limited tickets available
Sign up now to guarantee your spot.
- Sold OutEarly Bird€189VAT included€189VAT included0€0
- Regular ticket€199VAT included€199VAT included0€0