Thu, Jun 17|
Workshop: The Art & Science of Persuasion
Learn how to persuade, gain stakeholder buy-in, and make people fan of your data. Limited tickets available — only 8 people per workshop. Sign up now to guarantee your spot.
Time & Location
Jun 17, 2021, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+2
About the Event
What you will learn
- How to persuade anyone with your data: from marketing and sales, to HR and operations
- How our brain works: practical insights from neuroscience
- How to deal with different personalities
- The single question to instantly gain buy-in from your stakeholders
- How to make people the biggest fan of your data products and insights
What can you expect
An interactive workshop, packed with practical lessons you can apply in your job right away.
You can find Gilbert Eijkelenboom wherever psychology and data meet. While Gilbert’s academic background is in Behavioral Science, he has built a career in Analytics consulting. Combining both worlds, Gilbert founded the company MindSpeaking: soft skills for data science & analytics. He has 6 years of training experience and loves to help professionals make a bigger impact with their data skills. Next to giving training, Gilbert enjoys writing. Last year, he published the bestselling book "People Skills for Analytical Thinkers".
Limited tickets available
Sign up now to guarantee your spot.